Our Mauritius Campus
Middlesex University has a brand new, purpose built centre situated within a major educational development in Vacoas. The Middlesex University centre occupies more than 7000 sqm of this campus and features:
- Spacious classrooms in a variety of sizes
- Learning resource centre
- Open-access and specialist computer suites
- On-site accommodation for up to 100 students
- On-site accommodation for staff
- Cafeteria, restaurant and social space
- Campus-wide wireless internet access
- The campus is located in Vacoas, one of the safest and most prestigious parts of the island. It is one of five main towns in Mauritius.
- The campus is well-served by local buses to access the capital Port Louis, and the journey takes about 45 minutes. A motorway links different parts of the country, including Port Louis, the capital, and the airport. There are many tourist attractions all over the island that are easily reachable.
- Quatre Bornes, a neighbouring town with a full range of amenities, is 10 minutes away by bus, and the nearest beach in Flic en Flac is just 20 minutes away.